Come Get Some

Monday, January 29, 2007

San Diego

I am back from San Diego. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. Last year I went to Miami and didn't really like that. And I pretty much expected to think the same of San Diego. But I guess San Diego is more my style. It generally seems like a pretty relaxed set of beach towns with some big city aspects around it. People seem pretty friendly. And the weather is nice. But, really all I discovered is that I don't hate it as much as I hate LA and Miami. My guess is that traffic is st00pid crazy judging by how wide the highways are everywhere. And with time I'm sure the beach culture thing would drive me nuts. But if for some reason I had a reason to move there I suppose I could put up with that for a while in exchange for ridiculously nice weather.

We spent most of our time just poking around and looking at stuff. We drove up to La Jolla and then down into Mission Beach. Then we walked around Hillcrest for a while. On Sunday we walked around Ocean Beach a little, checked out Coronado, and even went down to Tijuana. And of course we spent a bunch of time at the zoo. Hopefully I will get motivated and put all the photos I took up on Flickr this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home