Come Get Some

Monday, December 25, 2006

Does That Mean I'm Lame Now

Ok, I created a Flickr page. I have put pictures of my house on it. That's pretty fun. Soon I'll put pictures from Christmas up. And I think I have wedding pictures to put up as well. Perhaps having a place to put my photos will encourage me to take more photos. The address is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fro-guy/

I also just remembered that in my Quake playing days, people would somehow misread my name and call me "froggy". That's when I added the dash. Oddly, this did not completely clarify the situation for some of the slower (aka more dead) Quake players. That, combined with the "Fro-Guy" alias becoming too well known, made me move to the "8-bit" handle later in my Quake playing days.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "LAME-O!!!!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home