Come Get Some

Monday, January 22, 2007

Letting People Know

Today as I was driving to work, I saw a car with a bumber sticker that caught my eye. The part I could immediately read said "I'd fart!" but there was clearly some phrase written before it in a smaller font that I couldn't read. So, I like followed the guy cause I'm like "How am I not about to learn a great new fart joke?" And then I got close enough and I read that the sticker started with "If I wanted to hear from an asshole". Disappointing! However, it did get my thinking. Some people ask "What would Jesus do?" or "What would Brian Boitano do?" My guess is that while these two sages are useful to many people, it is also the case the people ponder what their friends and family would do. And continuing the thought, in today's modern, busy society, who has the time to ask everyone what they would do and ask what those other people would do in return. Therefore, I propose we create t-shirts that simply declare what we would do. Then with a simple glance we have the advice we need and we can act confidentently. This is a great idea!

And yes, for those wondering, the answer to "What would Fro-Guy do?" The answer is "I'd fart!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home