Come Get Some

Thursday, May 11, 2006

It is night time

And my Internet works. I'm really thinking that ComCast is just getting lucky here though. Hopefully their luck continues though. I am tired of Internet troubles dominating my thoughts.

Pulled a bunch of weeds and calibrated my sprinkler system a bit this evening. My yard is over 300% more boss than when Denise and I moved in. However, there are still improvements to be made this summer.

Earlier while weeding I had a thought for a reality television show. The basis would be "high stakes farming". I honestly have no idea what that means. But I love the idea of a lot of drama, tension, and suspense around farming. Having been involved in farming, I can assure you that adding those qualities would be no easy task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home