Come Get Some

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Clippers v. Suns

Man, I am not sure who to favor in this series. I like them both. But, I think I have decided that the Clippers are my boys. As long as Elton Brand is there I think I have to root for them. Unless they get all retarded again and decide to get rid of anyone who actually is a quality player. Their current lineup is pretty badass actually. I think talentwise they are close, but not quite, on par with the Dallas-San Antonio-Detroit triumvirate of superior teams. The only thing that bothers me is that Brand is not as "undeniable" as Jordan-Kobe-Timmy-LeBron. Brand seems to be a little too predictable one-on-one still. And the other dudes don't quite seem to believe in themselves. But overall, this team should be able to hang with any team in the league. They really need to learn how to play D though. With their size they should be able to keep teams at 85, but they seem to get confused on D too often. Anyway, they are my boys.

My team won tonight. We were in control all game. Actually, it was almost boring because there are really never any doubt. I think I scored 12 of our 41. The bucket I'm most proud of is that I made a steal right handed, ran hard dribbling right handed the whole time, and laid it up right handed as well. For those of you who have not tried to guard the Fro one-on-one, I am highly left hand dominate. In fact, I can guarantee to all first time defenders that I'm going to get an easy layup on you to my left on the first possession. In your face, fool!

My ping tool is telling me I am disconnected, but hopefully this works anyway. ComCast has given me lots of free shit through my complaining, but I'm not sure yet if I care. Qwest DSL is looking appealing. Word 'em up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home