Come Get Some

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Food!

Oh man! I am really hungry! I am desperately trying to get some stuff done at work so that I can then leave and watch the ever-more exciting Lakers v. Suns series. I hope the Suns win tonight just so that there will be another game. In the end, I want to see the Lakers v. Clippers "hallway" series just so that we'll never have to imagine what it will be like again. Personally my imagining of it is that it will be a very close series that the Clippers will will because the Lakers have no one to handle Brand and Kaman.

Sweet. My test cases are passing so I'm going to get out of here.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger j0mammma said…

    that's deceiving, you title it "food" and then i get suckered into reading about sports.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Fro-Guy said…

    Food, sports...it is all life. Are you going to tell me you don't like life?

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger j0mammma said…

    no, i'm going to tell you my nap time starts when the football stadium appears on the tv.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home