Come Get Some

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Xbox 360

Yo, I actually played a 360 a little earlier tonight. We spent most of the time playing the Fight Night Round 3 demo. Yes, the graphics on the 360 are totally ridiculous. Yes, that game needs some tweaks before it will be totally awesome. No, I was not able to win against either of my friends. Clearly Roy Jones Jr. totally sucks in the game. Actually, the fact that the demo includes Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. is kinda funny. As far as I know they are unlikely to ever fight professionally again. Of course, they are the two great fighters of the 90s and rank amongst the great all-time fighters. I like to digress. I looked at Geometry Wars for like 2 minutes. Lots of colors and lights. Like electronic, controllable fireworks. Not something to be taken lightly if you happen to be trippin' I suppose, but nothing to write home about if you are not. But its like $4 or something, so I dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home